Monday, May 8, 2006

Heiress for Hire by Erin McCarthy

I just started this book because I had a really slow day of subbing today, and I am halfway through already. I didn't expect to like it at all, but it is very cute. The main character, Amanda is a spoiled heiress who learns to depend on herself when her father cuts her off, and she takes a job as a sitter in the small Ohio town where she is stuck. Along the way, Amanda and the girl's father fall in love. The whole plot outline sounds hackneyed, but McCarthy gave the plot new twists and the characters dynamic, complex personalities.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun beach read. I'm a sucker for covers, so I checked it out and it looks like something I would totally pick up. Too cute. It's been added to my list! Can't wait to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete